Friday, January 10, 2014

The Challenge

P90X3 The Challenge
Couples workout this morning! Rocked P90X3 The Challenge with the hubs this morning and feeling pretty beast. Used Energy and Endurance for the first time. The flavor is good, not amazing, but good. And the effects are totally worth it! I felt awake and ready to rock when we started the workout. We also used Results and Recovery for the first time after the workout, it is AWESOME! If you are like me, you don't like protein powder drinks after a workout. After being on Shakeology so long the protein drinks are too sweet for me anyway and I have to force them down. Plus a milk based heavy drink is NOT what I want when I am tired and all sweaty and thirsty. The R&R you mix with water and is very refreshing, and it tastes just like a dreamsicle! It tastes SO good! I could definitely drink this on a daily basis. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment